Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Winner Challenge 232 I can see clearly Now( Use something transparent)

Good morning Ladies. I am sorry this is late. I have just spent the last 4 days in the hospital with my daughter. She had an appendicitis. There is nothing scarier then when you have a sick child that is out of your ability to make well. She is home resting now and on the road to recovery. 

So now on to our winner:)

Our sponsor was...
Just Some Lines

Prize : 4 images of choice from their shop



WINNER:



                            15. Scatty Jan  

Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 232 I can see clearly now  in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 10/10/2014 will be given to a new winner! 

Congrats To Our WINNER!! 


No comments: