Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winner Challenge 192 Let it Snow

I hope everyone is keeping warm this winter:)Snuggled up with a hot cup coco and a new craft:)
Now for our winners

Our sponsors are...



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 5 digital stamps of the winner's choice to the winner of this challenge.

WINNER:



60. Bettina  

Prize :


WINNER:


1. Bridget D.  


    Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 192 Let it Snow in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/24/2013 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNERS


3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Ariana Richardo said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Click Here
Producthunt.com